Monday, June 6, 2011

x-tra credit m16-Goodbye time travellers inc.

    This will be my last post for a while unfortunately. It sounds bogus to my ears have all time travelers must take a break over the summer, apparently to much interaction with the space time continuum can seriously mess up your brain. Well blah, blah, blah to them.
     As I was saying goodbye to all the "great" (don't tell me you've forgotton the icecream in the hymilayas adventure) people down at timetravellers inc, I found out my timetravelling limozine's timetravelling equipment had been self-destructified so I couldn't take her out on one last spin in India. That was a uber-sad moment. So now I'm on a bus travelling back to my home land, Chuckle-Slavakia-Norris-Alpaka-Land. That familiar tingling feeling in my fingers as I'm sucked through the smallest gaps between space and time known to man, the succulant taste of food in ancient Greece, the...uh...bearing heat... um... of Egypt...uh
...that...uh...that...uh...makes you feel like...uh...you're going to die, that's all being left behind. That's really bad, um, yeah. Ah who am I fooling, goodbye desert sun! Wooh hoo!
      Ah, I'm pulling up to my stop. I tell you this though, you have not seen the last of Chuckle Norris! I will return! MWAHAHAHHAA!!!!! Ok, I'm done. Bye.

1 comment: