Begin transmission
OK. We lost them for now. I'm practically paralyzed with fear. I don't have much time to talk, but if any body's listening. I'm somewhere in this complex deep in the earth. Some one's after me. It's the enormous loin cloth guys, a past version I believe, not the same people, but they all look the same. I can't tell the difference. Now I'm trapped in a sarcophagus with a couple of loin cloth guys, sent to murder me, after my limousine got interrupted by something in time while jumping into the past to jump to the future. It's some complicated physics. I still don't fully understand, but it's a major problem in travelling between time and space.
We had to make a dash for this burial sight after my driver had told me oh so confidentally that the engine has warmed back up after our last little tumble from the sky. Boy was he wrong. I'll have to take this from his paycheck. I, had sat there, rigid the second I heard that splutter from the engine. Not a good sign. Some ones coming. I'll have to talk later. If you're coming, hurry.
End transmission
We've fixed the portal. Get out of there!
ReplyDelete