Wow it's been real exciting the last couple of days. I've got my bags packed and my hat on my noggin and I'm ready to mess up history! Well, hopefully not. It's been a groggy morning and and I had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to get to the super secret time travel base. Then I had to wait a couple of hours for the other travelers show up.
Finally, after a couple more hours I found another traveller, well I'm not sure if it was a human. It had lots of scales and bright red hair. Note, I am calling it "it". It crawled out of the sewer and said I was hear an hour and a half early, not to mention the time I was already waiting. approximately 3 hours! Well, he told me his name was Seth Von Snake. I tried to act as tough as I could so it didn't think I was scared. On the inside I was cowering in a corner of my miniscule brain screaming my head off.
"Oh my gosh" I had thought to myself. "I could be in France right now or somewhere great. Not listening to this...this...this THING! Talking about it's life in the sewer. I could almost imagine a french waiter handing me a platter full of cheese sofles. "bon' appetite" she would say and I'd dig in. Unfortuanately, that wasn't the case.(sigh) Luckily, that's when some other travellers started showing up. And alast, my limouzine. Or should I say "magical limouzine." (wink wink) That's where I am now. Well, I can hear the engine starting up. I should go before this laptop melts to nothingness at my feet as we go back in time. I've got a special bag for it to prevent this from happening. Well and of course I've got a suit to protect me on also. That would be messy if I didn't. Uh oh. Here we go! see ya'!
I like how you involved a different time traveler in your post.
ReplyDeleteI loved you word choose! You included another character which is great and even it seems included his personality!
ReplyDelete-Lizzie
Good to see you overcame your fear of Seth. He should make for a good friend.
ReplyDelete