The Medicis are really kind. I was just walking down the street when I saw this Huge dome, apparently made by Brunolesque. His design was ingenious and brought Florence Italy into a brighter day as they saw their city's shadow finally completed.
I was gazing up at it in a crowd of people. Apparently I looked awestruck at how huge it was when a man named Cosimo De Medici put his hand on my shoulder and asked me if I'd like to know how ti worked. I welcomed the idea and followed him to his home. Wow he was rich. His family had a bank, yet he still rode a donkey. When I asked him why he simply answered, "My family does not need attention to themselves. That will only resort in success to my rivals. It seems they will do anything to stop the dome from being built by my genius brunolesque."
We were walking through the streets when we passed by a Greek looking building. The entrance was filled with arches and at the top of each one was an ornate design of a child. "That is an orphanage Brunolesque built. We took the design itself from a Greek building and copied it here. These designs havn't been used in a thousand years!" he said waving his hand majestically in the direction of the building.
That night we had a feast as Cosimo had Brunelleschi describe the dome. I must say, brunolesque is an... interesting man. None the less he was kind. However 2 days later when I decided to visit him again he had gone missing. Brunolesque to. Word had come that the Albitzi family, one of the Demicis rivals had captured them and imprisoned them. I fear for their life.
While Cosimo did ride a donkey, it was only because he didn't want to get killed.
ReplyDeleteAlthough you had a great time with Cosimo and Brunelleschi, they are now in a lot of trouble. What will Chuck Norris do?
ReplyDeleteAlthough your post was very well written, you had a couple of misspellings.
ReplyDeleteKnowing overall your post was great; there were errors, for example the picture was stretched one way, and it was to tall, but that could have been on purpose...
ReplyDeleteYour was good, and you used a lot of big words.
ReplyDeleteAfter spending a great time with the Medici family, you realized that there was trouble brewing in Florence.
ReplyDeleteAlthough this is a good post, you have a few misspellings
ReplyDelete