Friday, February 11, 2011

m10

   It's been absolutely fun in Greece, but I couldn't     PHOTO SAFARI
stay there forever. Now, in commemoration to
ancient Greece I've put together this photo safari.
Enjoy.

      This was the battle of Marathon. See the buff guy in that caboodle of people with the red Mohawk. Well, all of the Greeks have red hawks, and I'm actually a tiny weak guy in the distance that you can't see, but whatever. I survived. That's what matters. 


    
                                         





      There was quite a confusion between me and this discuss and a frisbee. Since then it's started to dawn on me that they could only make frisbees out of stone or wood because that's all they had, am I thick-headed? I realized this at the portal on my return journey from Greece. Too late to apologize. Oh, well. Apparently the ancient frisbees were used in the ancient Olympics to see how far someone could chuck it, oh well.






   I once noticed this; we were just returning from the war. It was sitting atop a hill by Athens only it looks a lot more glorious in ancient times, but you can't be perfect.  











      This Persian ship, although slow, attacked us with great force. I don't know how we got out of that mess. Boy, I sure feel bad for that Persian who got in Seth's way. He was speckled with holes.







1 comment: