I got a call from Senior Zoro. He congratulated me on my great work and then...SURPRISE TIME TRAVELER VACATION!
I met up with Robber and Seth at the time traveller top secret base and we came up with the wildest idea. MOON TRIP TO THE FUTURE! That's right. You heard me. We grabbed some space suits Robber snuck from the lab in the future and listen to this, lasers too! The moment he got back we hopped in the portal and FWOOM! We're gone to the speckled
piece of cheese in the sky.
So now we're on the moon and floating around eating ham sandwiches in our space suits on a malfunctioning satellite. Mean while, Robber's attempting to hack into the computer system.
"You there yet Rob?" I said with a mouthful of sandwich. "I don't think there's a bathroom in space."
"Hang on Chuck I'm working on it," Robber complained.
"Oh, stop it you two, you're bickering like old ladies," Seth butted in taking a large bight of human sandwich. "Sounds tasty."
"Got it!" shouted Rob triumphantly.
A spark jutted out of the system and zapped Seth's sandwhich to ashes. I've never seen him look more bewildered. "Ohhh. But I don't have anymore human." He looked at us hungrily. Then flash! We're plumiting to the Earth. Joy. We landed in a wrecked city. This is where it started to get ugly.
See part two at Seth Voon Snakes blog and Robber's blog (:
HAHA! I LOVE your post! It is soooo funny! I like how you guys were eating ham sandwiches in space and I love your dialogue, great story! I loved it!
ReplyDeletenice story, You set up the vacation nicely. I like the way you wrote it.
ReplyDeleteBe careful around Mr. VoonSnake, he bite is much worse than his bark.
ReplyDelete